Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Up For Grabs!

I love squash. So does my son (husband not so much, but it is considered a vegetable so what do you expect!) I am starting all of these varieties in the next couple of weeks but obviously won't need all the seeds I have on hand. The zucchini seeds( which are the only organic ones) are from last year, all others this year. If you live in the States and would like some of the seeds to start yourself, let me know and I can mail them out to you. There are acorn, spaghetti, zucchini/courgette, early prolific straight neck yellow and butternut. Of course I'll send you the sowing instructions as well. If you are interested or have any questions just leave me a comment. If you know you would like some of the seeds, leave your email address in a comment.( I won't post your comment but we can communicate any details in private.) :o)
Update 4/5: The zucchini seeds are all spoken for but all the others remain.

No comments: