Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Seedlings Update

Spanish Flag

Black-eyed Susan Vine
'Spanish Eyes'
Calendula


Chinese Forget-me-not

I will be moving most of the larger seedlings to the mud room to harden them off. The Chinese Forget-me nots will be allowed to grow a little longer. The Four O'clocks have sprouted (although I couldn't get a clear photo of them) and I will be bringing in the Nasturtium pots so I can start those also. I'm happy to announce that most of the Sweet Peas were planted out in the garden yesterday and seem to be adjusting well. I will take some photos when the weather is a little less wet.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Your seedlings look great. I started some two weeks ago today. It is my first year starting from seed, and I used heirloom seeds. I am so excited. I have been wanting to take pictures to share but haven't had the time to do so. Have fun with your garden!

L. Venkata Subramaniam said...

Excellent idea. I have a small garden that I have been unsuccessfully trying to maintain. My thumb is getting greener with time but still not enough!