Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

Still Trying to get organized!

I can't believe how difficult it is to get organized with a little one around the house. He's very good and is content to sit and play when mommy is doing something but there are so many needs to be attended to. If I'm not feeding or changing the boy, I'm feeding or going to the bathroom myself. Then there is the beast, she likes to be fed and taken outside every now and again. Don't forget the kitties, while they are pretty easy to have around, they still get a little indignant when they want to be fed, need clean water or want their litter box cleaned! Right when I think I can start getting something accomplished, the little one needs to go down for a nap and let me tell you he only goes down with my assistance (yup, I know that's not the best thing in the world, but he won't nap at all if I don't assist him, he'll sit and play contentedly until he needs food or a diaper. Then at the end of the day, crabby baby!!!) Daddy calls him my symbiote and he is. Enough said! I'm going to go now and try to start setting up my studio, fingers are crossed that I can accomplish a good deal of what I need to get done(before the little boo boo bear decides otherwise!)!