Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Running Up Against a Deadline

Well, I'm running out of time! I have a show on Saturday morning, it's a small 'mom's expo'.
I don't expect it to be a huge deal but I still need to pull things together. I'll definitely have my prints ready to go but I'm trying to get some of the boy play kits together and that I may not be able to pull off. On the positive side, the baby FINALLY slept through the night (well 10pm to 7am, he could definitely sleep longer but....) He's almost 10 months, so it's been a long time coming. Found that if I feed him a BIG bowl of cereal right before bedtime, it holds him over. The boy's going to weigh a lot by his next weigh in but that's OK because the Dr. was a little concerned about his weight gain tapering off over the past 2 visits. ( he went from 95% to 90% to 75%) He now eats solids 4 times a day and nurses about the same! OY!! Anyway, I need to make some coffee and get myself moving before the little boy needs me!