Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ay Carumba!

Okay, I've decided I need to be able to lock myself away in order to get anything done! SO......
I'm turning our spare bedroom into my studio. There are way too many distractions in this home for me to be productive. I thought being centrally located on the main floor would be more convenient but it's not it's distracting. I should do dishes , I should clean the floors, I should watch the news, I should,I should, I should....So I'm moving operations up into a space that can be closed off from the rest of the world. The little boy can come with me so why not? I have so many great ideas for boy's toys that I have to buckle down and get started. Plus, I'm planning for Christmas, oh the decorations I have planned, I can't wait to show you!!So this weekend becomes moving day (sort of). I'm moving on up! (You can add the Jefferson's theme here if you wish!!Lord knows I'm singing it!)