Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Day!

Yeah, life is back to normal. I had an order over the weekend that I have to get out first thing this morning. After that I have to drop off a spare key and license plate for my husband's car at the dealer. In light of the great gas rip off we've decided to go to one family car. Thank Goodness we live in a city with mass transit and my husband's job is downtown. I don't think the husband likes the idea of the bus much but the experience is good for him. I must say sometimes men equate too much of themselves with their cars, it's silly I think, but then I'm just a simple girl. (who didn't get her first car until she was 22) I'll admit when I've had to say goodbye to both of the cars that I owned, I felt a twinge of sadness, good times were had driving hither and tither. But a car is just a way to get from point a to point b and we as human beings qualify the experience as something more than that. Now that I've waxed poetic for the day, I think I'll go make a pot of coffee, take the pooch out for her morning constitutional and get my day under way.(I do have to get that order to the post office!)