Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

So Fickle


I'm playing with my seeds again today. I'm itching to garden. I received some free Mignonette 'Machet' seeds with my order from Select Seeds(a great place to buy antique flower seeds by the way). My problem is the flowers aren't that pretty to look at. They are suppose to smell heavenly. Now while I'm not generally a person who judges books by their cover, I do like 'pretty' things in my garden(especially since I have such limited space). I think the problem I'm having is they remind me of weeds that make me sneeze! Oh well, I'm going to go plant them today regardless, who knows, I may be pleasantly surprised when I see them in my garden!

1 comment:

goldensparks said...

Hi friend.. Interesting post.. Nice blog work.. keep it up..
will drop by your site often.. Do find time to visit my blog and post your comments..
Have a great day.. Cheers!!!