I finally made it to 200 Facebook Page followers (up to 203 now) so I am having a giveaway. Originally, I planned to giveaway a sculpture of Pooh and Piglet I was making especially for the giveaway but with classes and the garden gnome, I don't have enough time to dedicate to it being the cutest little sculpture that I know it can be.
So, I went through my treasure trove and decided to giveaway these three little birds. (It's pretty appropriate since yesterday was Audubon's birthday.) Plus, I've been mesmerized by the birds visiting my feeders lately.
So here are the rules.
Receive one entry for each of these actions:
- Like Busy Little Elf on Facebook
- Follow this blog (2 entries if you also follow on networked blogs) You can find both on the sidebar.
- Follow Busy Little Elf on Twitter
- Make bzlittlechristmaself a favorite etsy shop
- Make busylittleelf a favorite etsy shop
- Tweet about this contest (use #busylittleelf so it is easy to find)
- Share this blog entry(Facebook, blog,etc.)
- Like this blog post on the Facebook page
- Leave a comment on this blog entry of every above action you've taken. (please leave links in the comment where appropriate, ie. a blog post) If you leave each action as a new comment, I'll give you an additional entry for each additional comment. If you already follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Blogger,etc. just remind me as a comment, they absolutely count as an entry!!
The contest will run from today, April 27, until next Wednesday, May 4.
The entries will be tallied up for each person, entered into a list randomizer and three winners will be chosen at random.org.
I'll announce winners names as a blog post and on the Busy Little Elf Facebook page. It will be the responsibility of each winner to contact me with their shipping addresses via a comment on the winner's blog post (all will be kept strictly confidential and not posted)
If I missed anything, please let me know and I'll address it ASAP.
Also, if you are reading this on the Hive, please visit my Blogger blog to post your actions so I don't miss any of your entries! Thank You!
And as for that Pooh and Piglet sculpture, we'll have a 'Christmas in July' giveaway! Details will be posted as we get closer to July :o)