Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

New Items!!



Today I'm hoping to introduce a couple new products.

First on my list: Safe watercolors for kids. Made with pantry ingredients but they definitely won't want to eat them! They will come in a palette with a paintbrush.**Finished! (see picture> Paints are drying, will be packaged and listed over the weekend!)

Next: Silly putty. Although I haven't figured out the packaging.

Also: The bug observatories should be ready to post, I have to go through and figure out what is and isn't ready but I believe I finally have everything together. The scanner needs to be hooked up to my PC and if I can get that working, the graphics can be scanned.

Finally: I'm also trying out my new recipe for finger paints, I'll still have to see if they are stable enough to sell (you sure don't to buy want stinky finger paints!)

There are a couple other items, as I make them I'll take photos and edit this post with pics!

Also, I have a scheduled post with more pictures of the Holden Arboretum. It's scheduled for sometime between 12 and 1pm. Enjoy the photos!!

No comments: