Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

Birthday cake

Let me just say, just because you are capable of doing something doesn't necessarily mean you should do it! Case in point, my boy's cake topper. In hindsight, I wish they made a Finding Nemo cake pan that I could have decorated with my little star tip and we'd be done. Oh no, that would be too easy. My topper has taken on a life of its own. I have started recreating a coral reef, while it is fun, I have a one year old I have to keep entertained and engaged. This is not an easy task while covered in gumpaste! It really goes back to me and why I have to recreate the actual environment in Nemo and the only answer I can come up with is that I can. So going back to my opening sentence, just because you are capable of doing something doesn't mean you should do it!