Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

My 300th Post!


Alien flowers, also known as Cleome

A strawberry bon bon ornament

6 elves coming to life




Organizing my elf supplies

feathers waiting to be made

1 finished feather

first layer of feathers

another layer of feathers

The angel wings are coming together nicely. I have German glass glitter en route and hope to start assembling the wings soon. We are expecting a mini heatwave here in the next couple of days so today I hope to finish all the feathers that are cut out . (Standing over a hot ironing board during 90 degree weather is not fun!)

Well that is it, I had originally planned something more exciting but it required my husband scanning photos and since he's been in a mood lately with work, I decided not to do it right now. (once I start selling again, I should be able to invest in my own scanner, that will be a happy day!)

Thanks to everyone who stops by to check out the blog, I wouldn't be here with out you guys!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, well you have been quite busy, little elf! That strawberry is so right on it makes me taste it! Congrats on the 300th post- quite the accomplishment.

Dori said...

Congrats on your 300th post! :)

Census said...

Congratulations on your 300th post!!
Terrific photos and those angel wings are going to be gorgeous!!

Joanne Olivieri said...

I love that little bon bon ornament, it's so cute and clever. Congratulations on your 300th post.

WillOaks Studio said...

You really ARE busy!! And congrats on 300 posts--that's very impressive.

AWJ said...

Congrats on the 300th! Your elves are so cute, and your wings are great. :)

Amy Lilley Designs said...

CONGRATS on your 300th post...that is quite an accomplishment!!!!...here's to the next 300...looking forward!

Unknown said...

congrats on the 300th! that flower is so pretty! looks like you have some great organization going on with all of your supplies. i can't wait to see the angels, those wings are awesome!

Diane said...

Great photos! Fun to see the process.

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Congrats on 300 posts!