Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Little Inspiration - Part 1 : Frankenmuth, MI






















Our little family went on a little weekend excursion to Frankenmuth, Michigan.(Michigan's Little Bavaria) Usually, the trip would take us about 4 hours but for reasons unbeknown to us, we spent an additional 4 hrs sitting in a hot car on the turnpike or freeway. After dinner at the Frankenmuth Brewery we turned in early to rest for a busy weekend exploring.

These are some of the pictures from the town of Frankenmuth. I felt very inspired to make my little wooden bead and felt elves while there (which is a good thing since that happens to be my next project:o) Besides being a little bit warm for my taste, I truly enjoyed our trip and our family plans on visiting again. (hopefully sooner than later:o)

Next up: A Little Inspiration - Part 2 : Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland

No comments: