Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

T'is the Season!

I truly have been a busy little elf! I signed up to host an Underwriters Laboratory House Party this weekend. I thought it would be such a perfect match since I tend to go a little overboard with my holiday displays. I didn't take into consideration how tiring getting the house in order (and decorated early)would be. In addition to that, I have my show that I participate in every year quickly approaching so I am frantically trying to get all my projects completed. I also had 2 illustrations to complete recently. A friend of mine is a very talented musician who is getting ready to release his second CD. The music for the CD is completely based on many of Dave's favorite Edward Hopper paintings. I was honored to be his go-to-gal for the artwork. They are my rendition of of Hopper paintings. I can't wait to see his final package design and to hear the album in its entirety. He had sent me a few of the tracks and they are incredible. I'll have to review it when I get a copy :o) I think we are finally settled from the move now we just need to get through the holidays! Hopefully, I'll be able to get back into the groove of blogging on a regular basis. If I don't manage another post before next Thursday, Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
(and while we're being thankful, Thank You all for following my blog and being my cyber friends!)

1 comment:

AWJ said...

What kind of house party is it?

Congrats on the cd artwork! Post a picture of it when you can. I'd love to do something like that.