Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

What's Up?






It's been a busy week in this part of the world. I had a large play dough order so I decided to make batches of each color instead of filling the order from 3 batches. I ended up making 11 batches of play dough and a large batch of alien guts. Since I'm going into my busy season it should make life a little easier having extras on hand.

My husband is actually on vacation. It's been awhile since he has had any time off so we've been trying to enjoy it. We had incredible weather for the first couple of days so we took advantage of it by going out and about in our neighborhood. I also managed to get my transplanted flowers from the last house in the ground, hopefully they will be okay. A few dried out while they were waiting for their new home. We will see!

4 comments:

Joanne Olivieri said...

Love your photos. There is a little bit of everything here which basically shares your life with us. Thank you.

AWJ said...

It looks like you had a wonderful week. Love the beach picture of your two guys! :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the pictures that you take; they are a joy to look at. Thanks for sharing them with us readers. Panic Attack Symptoms

SANDY said...

Nice beach picture. You make play doh? How? Why?

My daughter really loved playing with the stuff when she was young. Good memories, though long ago.

Sandy