Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

FOR OUR BOYS! [a new links list!]


I never had a brother so I don't think I really understood the trials and tribulations that boys have growing up. Now that I'm a mother to a wonderful little boy, my mission in life is to help him be the best, most well-adjusted man that he can be. I saw an interview on Martha Stewart (it was a repeat so it was the second viewing) The interview was with the founder of guysread.com. I highly recommend you visit this site as well as boysread.org and support them in any way possible. Over the past year, I have collected a series of websites that support our boy's intellectual development and will post them in a links list to the side bar shortly! If you have any you'd like to share PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know, I would love to have the most comprehensive links list to help us as a community of like minded individuals, help our fabulous sons!

No comments: