Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

In the Garden


The very first poppy of 2012
Salvia
The first year blooming for this gorgeous iris
Oriental Poppy: Coral Reef
Peony
Oriental Poppy: Princess Victoria Louise
Foxglove
The flower bed before the show
 I should be working on a number of projects around the house but I also need to get back into the habit of creating posts for the blog... so guess which won out? 

All of my poppies burst this weekend. Unfortunately, it was so hot they didn't last very long. I was lucky enough to get some beautiful photos of this year's show. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did :O)

The flower bed after the show

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Busy Little Elf" has been included in an edition of Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July for 2012. I hope this helps to point many new visitors (not to mention customers!) in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2012/07/thinking-of-christmas-gifts-in-july.html