Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

New Works!



I've taken a sabbatical from the ole laptop recently. We've been enjoying the wildlife in the neighborhood as of late. I counted seven (7) fawn yesterday in one yard. It made me happy and sad at the same time, I hope they will be able to find enough food over the winter to sustain themselves. I awoke to our two friendly neighborhood fawn in the neighbor's yard. I think they like my voice and I've dubbed myself the deer whisperer because they drew closer as I talked to them when we were loading into the car to take the husband to the bus stop. Oh! I saw a beaver doing his beaver thing on the side of the road. Now those are cute little critters! Wish I saw them more often.

Anyway, I am working on anthropomorphic snowflakes and leaves right now. These are the first two finished flakes. I'll be taking photos later today of my 'old man winter' flakes and some others that are nearing completion. I was involved in a bit of a creative scandal which I will address in a future blog post. I've learned something about myself and others. I'll reveal the product of that scandal and more shortly but for now I'd love to hear what you think of the flakes!

1 comment:

Joanne Olivieri said...

So very creative, I really like these flakes.